If you are looking for a highly effective cosmetic dentistry treatment to enhance the natural look of your teeth, consider porcelain veneers, also known as dental porcelain laminates. Porcelain veneers consist of a durable shell that is permanently affixed to the front of your teeth for a customizable aesthetic that can drastically improve the look of your smile. Some of the benefits that dental veneers provide include the following:
– Dental veneers are frequently made of durable materials such as porcelain and resin composites.
– Dental veneers have been shown to be effective to repair minor malocclusions including spacing issues and misalignments.
– Dental veneers can greatly improve the look of stained or discolored teeth.
– Even though dental veneers can conceal visible damage to a tooth, they only cover the fronts of teeth. Thus, your mouth will require additional care to keep all sides of a tooth safe and clean.
– Dental veneers can be shaded and blended to match the natural look of the rest of your teeth.
– Dental veneers are tremendously effective for customizing the look of teeth, and can easily be crafted for the tooth color, shape, length, and size your smile needs.
– Dental veneers are very effective for broken or damaged teeth that have suffered damage due to oral accidents and injuries.
– Dental veneers can function effectively for over 10 years before they may need to be repaired or replaced.
If you would like to learn more about dental veneers, book a visit with Moorpark Smiles Dental, by contacting us at our dentist office in Moorpark, California. Our number is 805-553-1980. Dr. Paul Takemoto and our entire team look forward to your visit.