Cosmetic dentistry is a newly emerging field of dentistry designed to make your teeth more attractive. Studies show that the appearance of your teeth is responsible for approximately 80 percent of a first impression. Changing your smile can make a huge impact on how others perceive you and give you greater self confidence. We can help you achieve that perfect smile.
Treatments that are currently used in cosmetic dentistry comprise of the following procedures:
- Onlays/Inlays: These are used for filling the space between dental cavities and disoriented dental structure. The fillings are made up of porcelain or composite materials and are generally made in dental laboratories and fixed in place by the dentist.
- Composite Bonding: This procedure is used to enhance the appearance of teeth. Discoloration or broken teeth can be treated using this procedure. The enamel and the composite material are applied on the teeth and then given the desired shape and hardness using high-intensity light. Thus, the composite material camouflages with the surrounding structure and gives it a natural look.
- Teeth whitening: If your teeth are yellow or brown because of coffee, tea or smoking, then you are recommended to opt for this procedure to get a string of shiny white teeth.
- Dental Veneers: This procedure is also used to lengthen teeth, straighten teeth, and treat cracks, chips or gaps in the smile. You may also opt for this procedure if super white teeth is what you desire.
- Smile Makeover: Smile makeover comprises of treatments such as dental implants, dental veneers, teeth whitening and gingival sculpting. The procedure makes a complete analysis of your smile to make it look more captivating.